Woman 'Pretty Terrified of Spiders' Finds Venomous Arachnid Inside Her Ear

Newsweek - 29 days ago


A Missouri woman who thought she had water in her ear was left shocked after medical experts found it was actually a venomous brown recluse spider. Susie Torres, of Kansas City, told KSHB doctors said she was lucky not to have been bitten by the sneaky arachnid, which could have led to symptoms including fever, itching and rashes. Torres, who said she is "pretty terrified of spiders," was given the stunning news on Tuesday.