Fairlie Church in Doors Open Day

largsandmillportnews.com - 30 days ago

0McpTzDG

Fairlie Parish Church is participating in Doors Open Day on 7 September. Built as a Chapel of Ease in 1834, and extended in 1883 by J J Stephenson, come and view the superb windows by Alfred and Gordon Webster, J H Dearle, Morris, Powell and Moira Malcolm of Prestwick.