5:32 p.m.: Police and members of the Arlington Fire Department responded to a call from a Lowell Street apartment. The Fire Department was able to extinguish a fire that was emanating from an oven. The resident said that they had just moved into the apartment last week and that they were using the stove for the first time, and during the preheating process, they noticed black smoke coming from the oven. The landlord of the apartment said that the previous tenant had used unsafe chemicals to clean the oven. The Fire Department reported that damage was done to the oven but no other damage was noticeable in the apartment.