An 11-year-old boy with a severe dairy allergy died after his father inadvertently gave him a chocolate bar containing milk powder

msn.com - 07-23

0MOh01LZ

An 11-year-old British boy died last month after having a severe allergic reaction to some chocolate that his father gave him. Raffi Pownall's father, Tom, knew he had an allergy to dairy products, but swears he didn't know the chocolate he bought his son at the grocery chain Morrisons contained milk powder, The Manchester Evening News reported.