A 19-year-old woman died after allegedly consuming an ecstasy pill that was 'laced with rat poison' while on holiday in Majorca. Milagros Alanis Moyano died in a hospital in Barcelona on Wednesday and her family claimed that the pill she took were laced with rat poison.
Tiffany Shields: Some of these comments are ridiculous. Of course her father is going to be angry at and blame the person who sold her a poisonous pill! Also, it's pretty common knowledge that just because she took ecstasy at a concert doesn't mean that she was a drug addict. For gods sake, she was very young and experimenting with ecstasy or things like that is fairly common at her age. No, it's not the smartest thing but im positive that every single person who has commented on this has done something stupid and careless. Especially at that age! Also, it is not her fault that that pill was laced with rat poison and that she died a horrible death. She didn't make a good choice but it's still not her fault that she died. It's whoever cut that pill with the white rat poisons fault. Her father is grieving the loss of his child and is naturally going to want to find whoever is responsible for that. Some of you blaming this young girl for her own painful death should be ashamed of yourselves!
TY SCEIRINE: Wow! All these comments.... thank God you are all so perfect. Can all of you stand at the Gates and allow me in please when I die?
John citizen: it's your life, it's your fault.....
User from CA: Stories like this is why I have always been too scared to try drugs. At 35 I’m ok with whatever I may be missing by not taking these risks. Sad that this girl died. Don’t take the risk people who the hell knows what people are putting in these pills tabs or whatever this stuff is.
Connect The Dots: It’s the daughters fault, not the dealers.