Victoria man dies after contracting flesh-eating bacteria at a Texas beach

MySanAntonio - 07-18

0MMSVQaY

A Victoria man died last week after family members said he contracted a flesh-eating bacteria at a Texas beach earlier this month. Gary Evans, 56, took a camping trip to Magnolia Beach, near Port Lavaca, on July 2 with his wife, Debbie Maddix.

Rowdy Beemer: poor man may rest in peace

Comments

Michelle Snyder - 07-20
why would anybody swim near port lavaca? Last time I went there it looked as muddy as as the Mississippi River
Rowdy Beemer - 07-19
poor man may rest in peace

Related