9-year-old California girl electrocuted from unsealed pool light while swimming

ABC7 San Francisco - 07-17

0MLovJnU

SACRAMENTO, California -- A devastated family wants you to check your pool's lights after their 9-year-old daughter was electrocuted while swimming. McKenzie Kinley was born to be in the water.

Lucy Ann TenFingersRobledo: Condolences and Prayers for the Family, so heartbreaking😢

Lanette Dieter: how devastating, my sincere condolences

Comments

septi - 07-19
sad
Lanette Dieter - 07-18
how devastating, my sincere condolences
bob komisar - 07-18
sorry sweetheart
Lucy Ann TenFingersRobledo - 07-18
Condolences and Prayers for the Family, so heartbreaking😢
Alan Dingeman - 07-18
Still wondering if the term, "electrocute" is only used in accidents involving a fatality, or could it correctly be used for injuries also.
Teddy Crypto - 07-18
love. sad.
Keepa Lowprofile - 07-18
my condolences to her loved ones.
Javares Collins - 07-18
k9k9ok9okokok99mikk99kok9kk9ko9oom9k9mo.du8ey8u 833
Jose Bueno - 07-18
thank you for the information
david James - 07-18
q11q1111111wqqa11111+

Related