Texas man dies after contracting flesh-eating bacteria

KVUE - 07-15

0MKyJfAh

VICTORIA, Texas — A Victoria man who died one week ago was reportedly killed by flesh-eating bacteria after a camping trip to Magnolia Beach on Matagorda Bay. His wife said she went from planning a family vacation at the beach to planning a funeral days later.

Steve Debrah Bisson: this is sad but they have let everyone know that the water at the beach is not safe and told everyone not to go in the news has been letting everyone know from the beginning of summer

Humphrey Jr.: no more contaminated beach and disgusting hotels especially bayfront hotel in Corpus Christi save the hassle buy a cheap $300 pool

Tammy Trevino: Awe that's sad! RIP guy! 🌷

Comments

Tammy Trevino - 07-16
Awe that's sad! RIP guy! 🌷
Humphrey Jr. - 07-16
no more contaminated beach and disgusting hotels especially bayfront hotel in Corpus Christi save the hassle buy a cheap $300 pool
Carrissia Homeyer - 07-16
I go to the beach for the relaxation now a days.No water entry for me.
Sherrie Oglesby - 07-16
Sad
Steve Debrah Bisson - 07-16
this is sad but they have let everyone know that the water at the beach is not safe and told everyone not to go in the news has been letting everyone know from the beginning of summer

Related