A tragic news story is coming out of Australia where a father-of-three died after eating a gecko as a party dare. The man’s family said he was basically “rotting from the inside out” and eventually died from the toxic animal.
Debbie Moore: And again i run across a news story where people people make ignorant comments about someone's death...It's not funny when people die and if you think it is you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself "Am I WORTHY OF THE LIFE I HAVE"...the answer is simply just like your brains..NO !!!
Melissa Gray: it also sounds like he received poor care at the hospital
Gary N Almeda Hardwick: Never take a dare from anyone
Mellisa Crow: its okay to say no and still be a man.no benniffet in proving a point that caused you your life.the person that dared him to eat it probally knew he would suffer anyway people are evil.
B A: good. that's what you get, ya prick.