On a Facebook post, a mom sent a warning to parents of young children to never leave their child unattended. First-time mom, Paige Ferguson, was at a friend's house when she decided to put her 6-month-old son, Colton, to sleep on a queen-sized bed that was about two feet off the floor.
Carri Adams: always put them on a blanky on the floor when out visiting, better yet bring a play pen
Kelly Easterwood: God blessed her. God has plans for the baby.
Emerald Greenmountain: Bless him.
Monique Irvin: God do be the glory... awesome praise report.. babies a miracle.
Chad Nelson: Well I'm glad the baby is in good health now. people put kids in the center of the bed with pillows and blankets surrounding the baby incase the baby rolls to stop the baby from rolling off the bed or couch. And for 99% of the time this works without issue or problems. sometimes freak accidents happen with no fault.the baby was taken to the hospital and needed surgery and blood transfusions and parents were told the baby could die..well the baby has defined the odds so he's going to be very strong.I don't have kids so I can't even imagine what was going through the parents mind and hearts just that it was a nightmare.what my sister did was turn a couch so it faced the wall to make it impossible to roll off.but with good friends and family you can get good ideas and advise.