Mom Warns Parents After Her Daughter Dies From Using Toothpaste

iheart.com - 05-10

0LpavDSd

There are so many products we use every day that we don't think twice about, but it turns out that some of them could actually be dangerous, and in rare cases, deadly. Monique Altamirano of California is trying to raise awareness about that following the tragic death of her daughter, Denise. To help strengthen Denise's enamel, the 11-year-old girl used a new toothpaste that her dentist recommended and it wound up killing her. Denise suffered an allergic reaction to the toothpaste because it contained dairy, something she was severely allergic to.