Classes canceled at Oregon coast school after students test positive for carbon monoxide
Oregonian - 04-17
Classes were canceled at a Waldport elementary school Wednesday after an odor prompted parents to take their children to the emergency room. At least 14 children’s parents took them to the emergency room to have their blood levels tested for exposure to carbon monoxide, Karen Fischer Gray, superintendent of the Lincoln County School District, said in a statement posted online. Some had elevated or slightly elevated carbon monoxide levels.